- aDeredere: I wonder if senpai will notice me if I make him bento today!
- Tsundere: I-it's not like I want senpai to notice me or anything...! He isn't that cool anyway!
- Yandere: Senpai! I removed your girlfriend who was in the way of our fated love. Will you notice me now? Why won't you notice me, senpai!?
- Dandere: I don't think senpai would notice me anyway, so it doesn't matter...
- Kuudere: I don't really care whether senpai notices me or not.
- Himedere: If senpai wants me to notice him, he better kneel down and lick my shoes.
- Kamidere: If senpai wants me to notice him, he better worship me.
- Thugdere: Senpai a bitch ass nigga anyway, thats why I stole that niggas wallet
- Doitsudere: Potato
- Senpai: I'm so cool to kouhais but I hope sensei notices me.
This is one of my acquaintances (not quite friend, but close enough that I care about what she does). This post has so many notes, and I don’t understand why. If it’s to ridicule her, I am deeply saddened by the state of tumblr and exactly how accepting of a place it really is.
She makes videos about her lifestyle to help educate people about goth culture and how stigmatized it is. She blogs about her real life struggles, the day-to-day abuse she gets for embracing a community that has been scrutinized harshly for little reason other than the fact that it’s different. Some videos are really negative (read: abuse) that give a glimpse into her struggles
This video, however, is actually rather positive, if you guys actually took the time to watch it. She begins the video with a glimpse into the ugly world of unsupportive parents. She talks about how a lot of parents who have children in alternative lifestyles disown them, beat them, and all kinds of messed up things. She also tells about parents of children with goth/alternative lifestyle friends and how they wont allow them to interact with them at all (sometimes resulting in abuse as well). After that, she brings up how SUPPORTIVE HER PARENTS ARE OF HER, and how SHE LOVES THEM SO VERY MUCH.
Mom and Dad, if you ever watch this, I just wanna say I love you, and thanks for loving me even though I’m unlovable by some because of appearance and other reasons. Thank you.
She pours her heart into these videos to help make a change, and everyone who reblogs this to make fun of her could really take a lesson from her videos.
Thanks for proving her points, guys.
- dad: you're up early
- dad: you never went to sleep did you